Warranty Terms & Conditions
BENEFITS OF THOMSEN LATEX AND MEMORY FOAM
Thomsen Latex is made from Vita Talalay latex, which is made from the sap of rubber tree. Vita Talalay latex is made from natural material. The material used is 100% safe and healthy for workers and consumers because it is environmental friendly resulting in less global warming emission.
Vita talalay latex provides total support to the body by adjusting to the contours of your body.
PRO –RATED LIMITED WARRANTY
Thomsen mattress offers “Limited Warranty”. This indicates that the warranty period provided does not extend to every possible situation. “Pro-rated” indicates that if any problem occurs that is covered by the warranty during the term of warranty, purchaser will be charged for any repair made or, if necessary, any exchange of the mattress at a specified sum.
- The Thomsen Latex mattress carries 12 years pro-rated limited warranty from date of purchase.
- Thomsen’s Somnio carries 5 years pro-rated limited warranty from the date of purchase.
- The mattress provided as a first timer replacement for a valid limited warranty. This “Limited Warranty” does not cover free of cost items.
- The warranty is confined to the current bought products only.
- Any manufacturing defects arising within the first year of purchase will be repaired at no cost but cost of transportation shall be borne by the purchaser.
- Any manufacturing defects that is developed after the first year, repair or replacement or credit value of the mattress as per the pro rated value the consumer shall bear the difference of the new mattress value and the credit value.
The pro-rated value is as follows:
- Within 12 months of the date of purchase: 100%
- 1-3 years: 80%
- 3-4 years-60%
- 4-6 years- 50%
- 6-8 years-40%
- 8-10 years-20%
- Cost of transportation has to be taken care by the purchaser.
- The warranty is void if the foundation is not firm, even and supportive. A foundation that is too hard, too soft, not supportive or restricts air circulation may damage the mattress and voids the warranty.
- The warranty does not cover any bedding that has been spoiled or burned or has received any obvious physical abuse or improper care to the fabric. The manufacturer hold the right to not handle any items for repair due to they are in an unsanitary condition.
- The warranty is void if mattress has been serviced or repaired outside of factory.
- Purchaser must keep sales receipt or other proof of purchase, and provide copies of these documents at the time you submit a claim under the limited warranty.
- Notification of claims under the limited warranty or other inquiries shall be directed to the retailer from whom the product was originally purchased. If retailer cannot be contacted while find the manufacturer for warranty request.
- The limited warranty covers only the manufacturing defects which has been inspected and certified by Thomsen personnel.
- Our company holds the right to substitute the material of equal quality if identical materials are not available at the time of repair and replacement.
- Thomsen shall not be liable to pay any consequential or incidental damages, or damages or expenses of any other nature whatsoever.
- Thomsen reserves the right and authority to change the terms and conditions from time to time without any notification.
The Warranty Applies To
- “Sinkage” or “indentations” in the mattresses foam measuring one inch or more deep.
- Any cracks or splits of the foam of the mattress which significantly impact the performance of the mattress as long as such damage is not due to any abuse or misuse by the users, including the lack of proper support of the mattress or improper handling of the mattress.
The Warranty does not apply to
- Damage of the product due to the improper support of the mattress or the improper handling of the mattress or caused by roughhousing or other misuse, including, but not limited to burns, spills, bodily fluids, cuts etc.
- Dissatisfaction due to subjective comfort
- Deterioration of the mattress due to normal wear and tear including slight foam indentations of less than one inch.