Lumbar is the problem faced by people relating to the lower part of the back. According to the research, 73% of Indians suffer from lower back related issues. The underlying reason is long working hours in India. Our research and development team invested time to design a lumbar pillow suitable for working professionals. Our patented lumbar pillow has half moon shape that provides utmost comfort to the back while sitting. The material used in the pillow is vita talalay latex and polyurethane foam. The top layer comforms around the back in order to provide the comfort and the bottom layer provides support and firmness. About 40% of the indians have bad posture, lumbar pillows keep the spine straight.
- Luxurious Vita Talalay latex material and the innovation design helps relieve pressure and provides great comfort and support.
- Dual layer of polyurethane foam and vita talalay latex adds firmness.
- Anti allergic, mold and mildew proof.
- Open porous and breathable materials provide excellent moisture and temperature regulation to create a comfortable and dry sleeping environment.
- Cover made with technical fabric for controlling temperature, bacteria and humidity. It is easy for spot cleaning and washing.
- Environmental friendly materials, conforming to Oeko Tex 100 standards, which means it has been tested for harmful substances and poses no risk to health.
Innovative and high-tech TALALAY Latex for maximum breathability and comfort.
Supports your neck and head to ensure optimum comfort. Relieves pressure
OEKO TEX 100 CLASS 1
No risk to health and even suitable for sensitive skin
CRADLE TO CRADLE
Silver Certified for ecologically intelligent production
Suitable for allergy sensitive people
Certified by LGA Institute
All Thomsen Pillows have a warranty of 2 years
CLIMATE COMFORT SYSTEM
Temperature control and moisture regulation for optimal sleep climate.